Whether you have a lifestyle blog, fitness blog, teacher blog, or any type of blog, you’re going to find a lot of ideas for blog posts here! Use these exactly as you see them, or take inspiration from them for your own original ideas! The beauty of many of these is that you can use them for posts more than once!
You’ll notice that I’m avoiding the catchy-type of blog posts like “Why I Never _______” or “10 Things You Should NEVER do While ______”. I’m not a fan of those type of catchy posts and it’s not what made my blog successful. You can absolutely do that type of post on your own blog, but you won’t find title suggestions like that here.
This list is about 40 ideas long, but again, the majority of them can be used more than once, with many of them being possible to be a recurring feature on your blog!
Blog Post Ideas that Can be Re-Used to Create Hundreds of Posts
1. Weekend wrap-up
2. Current favorites – a roundup of anything (current beauty favorites, current food ingredients, etc.)
3. Friday favorites – talk about your favorite happenings, link your favorite products, articles, etc.
4. 10 things you might not know about me
5. What TV shows are you watching?
6. What music are you currently listening to?
7. Write a how-to post about something you’re an expert in
8. Create a product list post with affiliate links (ex. 20 Things You Must Put on Your Wedding Registry)
9. Write a personal essay about an experience in your life
10. Letter to your future self
11. Letter to your children
12. Share your best organization tips
13. Home/kitchen/living room tour (with affiliate links to anything possible)
14. Outfit post/roundup
15. Roundup of celebrity fashion from an award show
16. Share your decor for a party you hosted
17. Share your recent flea market/bargain finds
18. Gift guides (Christmas, Father’s Day, Graduation, etc)
19. Vacation recap
20. Post your bucket list (either for life or for an upcoming month)
21. Do a spend vs. save post comparing high-priced items and lower cost alternatives (for fashion, kitchen tools, fitness products etc.)
22. Tour of your city
23. Share you favorite workouts
24. Roundup your favorite freebies
25. Talk about upcoming/current retail sales and deals
26. Share shopping hauls
27. Talk about something you’re struggling with
28. Write about your favorite bloggers
29. Create a wishlist
30. Write about your blogging journey
31. Makeup routine
32. Day in the life (write about your average day)
33. Do a Q&A post
34. Share recent content from your social media that wasn’t on your blog
35. Holiday recipes (can be re-used for all holidays!)
36. Create something and blog about how you did
37. List of things you’re grateful for
38. Round up your most popular posts
39. Share what’s in your travel bag/purse
40. Your love story with your partner